Tuesday, February 17, 2009


that game people already played

We have technically reached 30 comics, which means we are eligible to join Project Wonderful, but since I'm the OCD person about only certain things, I will work on the layout and background instead. "I" meaning, I will make a pretty background and send it to Frank and then harass him to death about posting it because I'm an obnoxious jerk. So one day I intended to do a portal comic because I love the game and the song constantly played in my head. This has been sitting in my computer for months and even longer in my work notes because I'm lame. The last panel design has been in my notes long before the words for the comic even took place. I would really like to make it a desktop or a print but I SUCK at backgrounds. If I do make it such things I will edit the background to death. But I tried to make the layout more adventure comic-y and I think I did that alright. I do have to remember to make the files I send smaller because I have to work on such a large scale doesn't mean it has to look that way.

So last weekend I went to comic con and met a lot of people. Penny Arcade guys were at their table and they are their characters personalities which is wonderful. I got a signed poster from the new chapter of their game which was exciting. Dave came representing Snafu and was all alone for a while. Cyanide and Happiness table depressed the hell out of me because they are made of two guys who are both younger than me and were busy as hell making custom valentine cards. And of course, got a badge with a charmander drawn on it from Vgcats man Scott. I was able to find a dvd version of the complete series of Daria which made my day. Yay life. I found out that on my birthday there will be a Webcomics Weekend which I'm DYING to go to but cannot due to an acroyoga performance that I signed up to do. Lol oh shame. I'd probably go and make an ass of myself drooling all over everything. With any luck it will happen again next year and I will have learned how to draw a decent background.

Anyway I will leave you with random crap from the internet

Ratatat's Falcon Jab which is just ironic



And the newest digital short from SNL



:P

No comments: