Friday, February 27, 2009


cop out?

Welcome to monthly cop out comic.

In an effort to keep some sort of update schedule (I was aiming for every 2 weeks), you will get something simple at least once a month. And the other should be something epic (as in funny or pretty). Also two ghosts is a way I found to take conversations I've overheard out of context. This isn't the last you've seen of 'two ghosts'. Why ghosts? well raceless and ageless makes my life awesomely easy.

New comic up in two weeks, it will be colored and pretty I promise.
Layout is almost done so that this can be crisper.

I've...really got nothing much to say this week. It's been REALLY hard to wake up this week for some reason. Oh, Anamanaguchi's new album is out on March 3rd. So that's pretty awesome. For sheer nostalgia's sake and boredom at work I have found, you guessed it, the oregon trail original version and its FUCKING HARD. I died of starvation before crossing the third river, but its still fun as ever. First exposure to guns in games for me, oh sweet irony; because it was the game we played in computer class in school. Its all school's fault you see; showing us how to shoot animals. We would eventually make the connection to people sooner or later and I would have attributed going postal to the school that taught me how to lead with a rifle. I will stop now...I'm sure the thought police aren't far behind. So DOSmuseum has effectively preserved my childhood and I've been happily frolicking through its archives, you should too. I saw Push and Coraline in the same day. Very much worth watching; although 3D glasses give me a head ache. Jonas Bros movie would probably make me puke, but that doesn't even need to be in 3D for that to happen.

Anyway I will leave you again with the songs stuck in my head



and the most traumatizing game on DOS that I recently faced to grow from my fear



Sharmander

No comments: