Saturday, May 16, 2009


And We're back!

FRANK IS BACK!

A month long absence is now over with many congratulations to Frank again with his beautiful new daughter Solana.

We have a bit of a comic backlog due to this (pictures but no words, I hate putting in words) so with any luck we will be back to something of the 2 week schedule. EXCITING!

So this entry is another sister comic due to the fact that I will be seeing her soon and it is her birthday at the end of the month. Still with the emo stalker troubles, oh well we all have them I suppose.

In news:

DOLLHOUSE SURVIVED! It is up for review and with any luck we will see @FeliciaDay (yes follow her on twitter) in the next episode. That episode will also be in the box set of season 1 so run out and support.
If you have ever heard of the self made producer/actor/director Tommy Wiseau, well you are about to not have a choice. The Room is a god awful movie, so bad it became awesome. It now has public screenings across the country with tons of audience participation (mainly throwing plastic spoons). We were first in line for the showing in NYC and I believe me and some friends were interviewed, its somewhere on the internet. We also met the Bri of BriTANick there and saw David Cross impersonating the infamous creator himself.
I was also at a Lady Sovereign concert this past tuesday and oddly enough loved one of the opening bands (Chester Fench), its like is Napoleon Dynamite crashed into hipsterville in Boston. And like everyone else I know they hate LA. Whatever.
AND I SAW STAR TREK (details on that in an entirely different post later)
I'm off to go to a dance parade in the park along with a glow in the dark big wheel race (yes those tricycles) tomorrow. Pics maybe

Shar

Currently watching both Big Bang Theory

Its bad when I understand Sheldon

And Batman: the Brave and the Bold

ADAM WEST STYLE BATMAN! Batman looks like he's having fun again

and now a penguin buying fish

adorable!

No comments: