Monday, October 27, 2008

sparklydoomshar
hey guys

So in the not too distant future, when Mccain has died and the aliens find us...

I honestly had no prob with Mccain until he chose her. Since I have been able to listen to somewhat educated philosophies on both sides of the parties, it all seems pretty bleak. I might end up voting Republicrat though. Still working on Comics. I was at NYAF selling tshirts alongside my neighbors at steamjacket. We are also working on a new layout. There is an epic sort of serious story comic that may have to be pushed aside. Trying to do this regular update thing. :P Oh right, so far I'm registered to be at Katsucon but I have no idea what the artist alley dealy is. No info, I'm sure they will get back to me. With any luck I'll have the tshirts from the store and a print or two. Making a new shirt, hard to do on color. But it shall work, iPine is something of a dear creation to me and if I can get it up and out I would be happy. Also a small con in hoboken is coming in march and I intend to go to that, it being a day and me having real work to deal with. Hope to see you at either one :P

No comments: