Tuesday, January 29, 2008

sparklydoomshar
workin at work and such

This week's comic is about what I do at work, which is essentially tech support. I also frustrate Frank for a living. It makes me happy and amused. Him too, but yes people around us are usually always amused with our antics...even if its us talking about eating babies and our mild obsession with pinkberry...mmmm pinkberry.

I hope you enjoy. I'm actually working on a background template for the next ones. Layers frustrate me with this photoshop and I technically still haven't learned how to use it. Thank God I'm taking this photography class where they teach me how to use this computer program , which only cost me 500$ total in lab fees (sarcasm). Stupid, why are art classes so expensive anyway. So I'm taking an intro to drawing class as well because....well I only draw cartoony, maybe this will help as well. I've rambled enough.

~Shar

1 comment:

Dragonface said...

I enjoy the 1-28-08 comic. I also enjoyed it when it happened.

For all eternity, whenever someone asks me where I am going I will say "The Library.", then I will twitch.

Hope your happy.

-Frank